Okay.. I am startin to panic a little about my trip.
let's just say.. Disorganised to the hilt. Hahhaha.. er... okay..
No. 1: I forgot today was Friday. i only have $28.00 left to spend on my Visa card. I leave Sunday.. I don't think Saturday is a working day..
Nvm.. SOlution? I have cash.
No.2: THe money I transferred from my one account to the other.. Still hasn't been processed.. Uh oh.. can die.
No. 3: I forgot to find out if I need to get an international driving license to drive around in Australia...
No. 4: Dunno where/what my itinerary is like.
no. 5: I am feeling quite lost.. I'm really on my own this time. No big sisters to rely on. and No parents. O.O...
Okay.. nerves nerves!!!
let's just say.. Disorganised to the hilt. Hahhaha.. er... okay..
No. 1: I forgot today was Friday. i only have $28.00 left to spend on my Visa card. I leave Sunday.. I don't think Saturday is a working day..
Nvm.. SOlution? I have cash.
No.2: THe money I transferred from my one account to the other.. Still hasn't been processed.. Uh oh.. can die.
No. 3: I forgot to find out if I need to get an international driving license to drive around in Australia...
No. 4: Dunno where/what my itinerary is like.
no. 5: I am feeling quite lost.. I'm really on my own this time. No big sisters to rely on. and No parents. O.O...
Okay.. nerves nerves!!!
Comments