Okay..
So the night wasn't too bad.. OKay.. so I don't like.. fit it 100%. But that's fine.. It'll take time. Because they were all pretty friendly and it was easy to joke with them. They laughed at my jokes?
Hehehhehe...
maaan.. My eyes are swollen!! Bah.. really big big bags under my eyes! Sigh.
Anyway.. bf's out partying.. I'm stuck at home.. studying.. Or rather chatting and blogging:P.. Yah lah!! he slave driving me can? I need it.. Sigh.. I'm so weak.. Only wanna go out. Okay okay.. i better start studying. 3 days to cover the WHOLE semester's work.. SOme more skipped so many classes.. Haihhhhhhh...
Hehehhehe...
maaan.. My eyes are swollen!! Bah.. really big big bags under my eyes! Sigh.
Anyway.. bf's out partying.. I'm stuck at home.. studying.. Or rather chatting and blogging:P.. Yah lah!! he slave driving me can? I need it.. Sigh.. I'm so weak.. Only wanna go out. Okay okay.. i better start studying. 3 days to cover the WHOLE semester's work.. SOme more skipped so many classes.. Haihhhhhhh...
Comments