Irritated....

yet again by my second sister.

Double standard. SHe should really eat her words.

I don't return her hairdryer fine... How about my daily devotional book? I don't see it either walking back into my room. I have to use my no. 11 bus to get to her room to get it back. Hmmft..

And and.. last time complain that I get phone calls after 11pm.. Dman sien. Now she get phone calls at like 12.30am leh!! basket case.. double standard sial!

And this is how a daughter tells her mum she has a bf:

"mum!how come D gets to get phone calls after 11pm!i got scolded and ban imposed on me last time. that's so double standard!unfair!oh, n i hav a bf. heh heh.."

To which my mum/some stranger i'm assuming is my dad replied :

"She wants u to concentrate on yr studies. u still have a yr to go. Bear with it"

To which I got really confused and replied :

"Hah? DOn't understand. who? D? Her constant stream of calls is irritating me more than helping me! She's an irritant! Argh! dad? is that you?"

Reply was:
"Speak to her tell her to reduce her calls as it is affecting yr studies"

I still don't know who I'm smsing with okay??

My response:

"Hah! I'd much rather have a converstaion with an ass.wait..that would be her. a donkey then. Dad? is that you?"

and while waiting for a reply.. i'm going back to my report.

btw.. notice how vague the response to my "i have a bf now" proclamation?? i think that's what the "concentrate on your studies" was for. Heck... I don't know what my parents are on about! Seriously.. maybe that's why I DON'T tell them anythign! Make that I don't tell my family anything. We just don't communicate well do we?

Comments

Popular Posts