The quest for journals..
is one bloody BIG flop.
As you can see.. I've been blogging truckloads=procrastinating.
I have approximately slightly under 24 hours before this 40% report is due in. All I've written is the methodology and apparatus and what not. Nothing else has been done.
Looking for journals related to this topic is REALLY hard. It's almost non-existent really. I'm like a knight in shining armour that's being gobbled up by that stupid cartoon like FAT green dragon. See my legs sticking out of its mouth? Well, I'm there. By the way, my legs are awfully chickenly white okay? So make sure you imagine white chicken legs.
I.hate.reports.
BAaaahh. *screaaammssS*
What say you I can blab my way through this damn report eh? I don't mind. Just that I NEED BACKING EVIDENCE.
*meep*
The ex-bf said: Social people, like you(yes, me), need companions.
And I'm falling asleep again.
I've had SIX tic tacs at one go. Woke me up for a bit that did. Sheesh.. the cold air+too much mints in your mouth? Bad.. bad baddddd...
Loud music works.. until you get used to it and it becomes background music..
Exercise? Well.. lasted me 15 minutes.. i can feel myself on the downhill slip now..
My new postcode is 1052. MAaaann.. THat sucks. It used to be 1001!!! 1001!! it's like a binary code.So cool! NOw?? 1052.. Boring lerr..
Oo.. I found 1052 in that mass of numbers under 2 mins!! Not too bad right?! hahahhahah.. I just stood there.. looked at the thing.. looked here and there.. then TADAAAAA 1052!!!! *woot* Yes yes.. I reaaallly want to win that holiday la!!! I even went online and played some stupid drop mailbox game to increase my chances of winning. I will be playing that again too!!muahahha.. I'm sorry. I just really am desperate for holidays can!???
What the heck. I can write so much in 15 mins and chat at the same time but my report??? Haiihhh..
As you can see.. I've been blogging truckloads=procrastinating.
I have approximately slightly under 24 hours before this 40% report is due in. All I've written is the methodology and apparatus and what not. Nothing else has been done.
Looking for journals related to this topic is REALLY hard. It's almost non-existent really. I'm like a knight in shining armour that's being gobbled up by that stupid cartoon like FAT green dragon. See my legs sticking out of its mouth? Well, I'm there. By the way, my legs are awfully chickenly white okay? So make sure you imagine white chicken legs.
I.hate.reports.
BAaaahh. *screaaammssS*
What say you I can blab my way through this damn report eh? I don't mind. Just that I NEED BACKING EVIDENCE.
*meep*
The ex-bf said: Social people, like you(yes, me), need companions.
And I'm falling asleep again.
I've had SIX tic tacs at one go. Woke me up for a bit that did. Sheesh.. the cold air+too much mints in your mouth? Bad.. bad baddddd...
Loud music works.. until you get used to it and it becomes background music..
Exercise? Well.. lasted me 15 minutes.. i can feel myself on the downhill slip now..
My new postcode is 1052. MAaaann.. THat sucks. It used to be 1001!!! 1001!! it's like a binary code.So cool! NOw?? 1052.. Boring lerr..
Oo.. I found 1052 in that mass of numbers under 2 mins!! Not too bad right?! hahahhahah.. I just stood there.. looked at the thing.. looked here and there.. then TADAAAAA 1052!!!! *woot* Yes yes.. I reaaallly want to win that holiday la!!! I even went online and played some stupid drop mailbox game to increase my chances of winning. I will be playing that again too!!muahahha.. I'm sorry. I just really am desperate for holidays can!???
What the heck. I can write so much in 15 mins and chat at the same time but my report??? Haiihhh..
Comments