I have been affected by the World Cup.
My good friend ML cannot stop obsessing over how he nearly won RM600 in a match. *shakes head*.
OH.... then again.. maybe it's just his gambling obsession. Tsk tsk.. you gambler you ... Yeah.. thinking back.. Chinese New year... the gambling sessions.. Probably those were signs of his itch already la..-.-"
oH well. he's not exactly giving me an update of who won.. He's only ranting about the England vs. Sweden(I had to ask to find out..) and how Sweden drew with ENgland at the last minute.
OKay.. I woke up late.. Feeling extremely sleepy and I still have to.. cram. Go figure.
My good friend ML cannot stop obsessing over how he nearly won RM600 in a match. *shakes head*.
OH.... then again.. maybe it's just his gambling obsession. Tsk tsk.. you gambler you ... Yeah.. thinking back.. Chinese New year... the gambling sessions.. Probably those were signs of his itch already la..-.-"
oH well. he's not exactly giving me an update of who won.. He's only ranting about the England vs. Sweden(I had to ask to find out..) and how Sweden drew with ENgland at the last minute.
OKay.. I woke up late.. Feeling extremely sleepy and I still have to.. cram. Go figure.
Comments