HAHAHAHAA>.
IT's the biannual season to GO CRAZY
MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA>.
*dies a million times over*
Even cats don't have as many lives as I do.
Wait.. Let's just do a minor calculation here.
Cats have this purported 9 lives. I've sat for 14 exams plus 2 more this sem. Making that a grand total of 16. Minus off a few which I actually WOULD have studied for... PROPERLy that is..
I should be way over my 9 lives.. Or I don't know what.
I think ... Luck has got nothing to do with it. Only by God's grace have I been able to get through what I've gotten through..
Now.. Christine. Make full use of what God has given you.. Your brain that is!
Okay. this post is getting too random. Hahhahahah.. I'm taking an hour long break. Can't... take.. this.. anymore. GAH!
Oh.. and I've been sleeping SO MUCH. like.. seriously. Since when does Christine sleep at 12??
I SLEPT AT 12 AND WOKE UP AT 9!!!!!!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt!?
TUrning over a new leaf?? LAughable.. REALLY!
ANyway.. enough of this. LUnch.
IT's the biannual season to GO CRAZY
MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA>.
*dies a million times over*
Even cats don't have as many lives as I do.
Wait.. Let's just do a minor calculation here.
Cats have this purported 9 lives. I've sat for 14 exams plus 2 more this sem. Making that a grand total of 16. Minus off a few which I actually WOULD have studied for... PROPERLy that is..
I should be way over my 9 lives.. Or I don't know what.
I think ... Luck has got nothing to do with it. Only by God's grace have I been able to get through what I've gotten through..
Now.. Christine. Make full use of what God has given you.. Your brain that is!
Okay. this post is getting too random. Hahhahahah.. I'm taking an hour long break. Can't... take.. this.. anymore. GAH!
Oh.. and I've been sleeping SO MUCH. like.. seriously. Since when does Christine sleep at 12??
I SLEPT AT 12 AND WOKE UP AT 9!!!!!!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt!?
TUrning over a new leaf?? LAughable.. REALLY!
ANyway.. enough of this. LUnch.
Comments