It's done.

Currently running on only 1 and 1/2 hours of sleep. NO kidding. THe worst or the most amazing day in my life. DUnno which one. INteresting?.. I don't know.

DIdn't end up proof-reading my thing again. Horrific.

Got my assignment back. 9/10. AM chuffed. :D That gives me a 18/20%. Woot.

NO one is online. HOw boring. SHouldn't actually be looking at a computer screen actually. Hahha.. I basically spent 24 hours staring at my computer.

I'm glad that's over. It's like having sat for an exam. I'm not too sure if I've learnt much actually. Who knows? Hmm..

I just hope my project gives me a good enough mark. Kind of worried. By the time it came for me to write the introduction. I was honestly half asleep already. Wasn't planning to sleep but then by the time 10.15am came about.. i couldn't stand it anymore and conceeded defeat for an hour and a half.

40%, basically almost 1/2 amount of work from the whole damn course culminated into 2 days worth of effort. Ohmygoodness. What am I doing...-.-"

I think I'm a person who talks but does not act. ahhaha.. Funny that.. so contradictory. I hate the cold. SEriously, it bugs me.

I suddenly feel VERY sleepy. Nighty night.

Comments

Popular Posts