I think my sister lost the Canon Ixus 40.
NO shizzles.
I miss that camera.. Seriously.. that camera's so good just to slip in the bag and take it along to a dinner and what not. It'll be really crap if she really did lose it.. I love that camera!
I am. surprisingly rather calm about things. Yep.. not making a fuss.. sigh.. just simply going "Uh.. right.. dunno you.."
Sigh.. Sleepy.. gonna nap a bit while I wait for someone to come.
Oh.. on the way to fetch her.. I got hung up on..
On the way back from the airport.. I got griped/scolded at.
At home.. I oso dunno liao.. my 'ignorance is bliss' defense is back up to 100%.
NO shizzles.
I miss that camera.. Seriously.. that camera's so good just to slip in the bag and take it along to a dinner and what not. It'll be really crap if she really did lose it.. I love that camera!
I am. surprisingly rather calm about things. Yep.. not making a fuss.. sigh.. just simply going "Uh.. right.. dunno you.."
Sigh.. Sleepy.. gonna nap a bit while I wait for someone to come.
Oh.. on the way to fetch her.. I got hung up on..
On the way back from the airport.. I got griped/scolded at.
At home.. I oso dunno liao.. my 'ignorance is bliss' defense is back up to 100%.
Comments