Back to being random
Yeah.. Went out pretty much the whole day. It's fun. But it's a big drain on the pocket.
Hehheeh.. Went out for drinks at hulu cat. Er.. yeah.. that place so busy.. Dunno why oso.. OKay lah the drinks there. Eh.. I know.. Sure gonna get disapproval for me saying that. hehehehhehe.. Still don't know how the system there works. Hahahhaa.. I so blur and the guys there don't understand what I said. But yeah.. seriously.. I think that guy serving me was Klein. But don't think he's that blur cannot recognise me meh???
Ended up going out with Darren after I came back from Hulu cat. hhehhee. We met up with Eunice, Wei en, Zaf and their friend Indah. It was an interesting night. Filled with quite a bit of laughter.
Eat, sleep, shit blog. hahahah.. what to do? I don't know what to write about. Go figure.
Back to being random. Wonder what tomorrow will bring.... considering most of my friends all going to Otago.. and bf's off to mangawhai heads for a drunken 21st party.
Mangawhai Heads.. ahh.. memories.. of 7th form Bio camp! -.-"
Hahhaha.. let's see.. the highlights of THAT trip ar?
- Trudging around the mangrove swamps studying mangroves... and crabs.
- Squatting around and digging for crabs. Had to look for a SPECIFIC species okay? So sometimes when you dig you catch a crab, just to have to let it go cause it was the WRONG species.
- Er... accidentally slicing (a) crab/s in half with my spade when I dug in to catch them.
- Eating truckloads.. hungry laaa...
- Mei having to dig my foot out of the mud with her spade cause my foot and surf shoe was stuck in the mud.. I was ankle deep in mud because I stood too long in one position listening to my bio teacher talk.. Yeah.. well.. the mud was a bit like quicksand okay??
- That one night while me and my 9 room mates were sleeping... One girl started whacking the bed cause there was an insect buzzing around her ear or something. Then started a chain reaction of weird reactions. Someone asking what was the sound. Someone else saying something about "possums on the roof". -.-" Go figure.. Everyone half asleep.. Probably sleep talking. hahahahha.. Me? I actually remember that.
- The trickling water of the shower.
- Er.. seeing someone walk out of the shower butt naked.. trauma dei.. TRAUMA!
- The cold.. hey.. it was in the wops okay! Actually.. not that cold yet la.. We were also lucky.. Clear weather.. as in.. no rain!:D
- The toilet being quite a distance away and me wanting to go to toilet would result in me having to walk across the carpark and down some stairs and blablablabal.. Basically have to go in twos la. Damn kau mar fan. Specially when ppl sleeping. Pai seh! Had to wake someone up I think.. Mei? was it you?
- Having a nice walk after breakfast with Mei and we talked.
- Walking across a field littered with sheep (pellet) poo just to get to the beach/mangrove
- Being told there were little baby sharks(what's the name for them edi ar?? puppies??) would be swimming around while we were knee deep in the estuary.. crossing this strip of water-way to reach the bloody mangroves.. Cannot remember if that was the season or not.. Die die die.. whatever.. BABY SHARKS!!! after they see my delectable little toe how???... Okay.. so I'm over-dramatising here.. I was wearing reef shoes.. but STILL???
- Being sunburnt. hehehhe..
- Sitting out at night on the bench just looking up at the stars. The one thing I REALLy love about the wops? THe beautiful night sky. You just see millions of stars.
- Me having to change my experiment at the last minute... because my crabs RAN AWAY!!!!!!! *cries*.. I forgot to cover the petri dish or something. Man.. it was only for a short while.. and I SERIOUSLY didn't see how they were gonna run away. THink I left it open so that they could breath. Damn kantoi okay! was being nice.. Like I think it was my dishful of male/female crabs. I had 2.. One dish filled with females and one of males. Waaaahhhh.. I didn't wanna have to walk through that damn shit-filled field again!!! So I did what my non-panicked mind could think of. CHANGE MY EXPERIMENT. Goodness.. THank goodness that worked out well and I had ENOUGH crabs left. Sheesh.. Damn STUPid okay those crabs. i couldn't even FIND them.. DUnno where they ran to.. BUT hahahahha.. THeir instinct to run probably resulted in their doom. We were waaaaay too far from the beach. Have to climb a hill la.. cross that shit-filled field some more!! Muahahhaha.. padan! I was gonna release them back anyway.. hehehehhe..
- First time handling a industrial dishwasher.. Yah.. we got dishwashing duties! heheheh.. got kitchen duty as well also I think.. Cannot remmeber edi..
- Digging digging digging suddenly I see this stringy thing move.. AAAARRGHHH WORRRMMMMMMMMM!!!! *runs away*
Hey.. do you know a mangrove swamp can be quite a maze. Yah.. can get lost one you know!! hehehhe...
kakakkaka.. So, now I've documented my 7th form Biology trip. Hohoho.... NOw I really need to start saving copies of my little 'diary'. Heh.. hahahhaha..
Hehheeh.. Went out for drinks at hulu cat. Er.. yeah.. that place so busy.. Dunno why oso.. OKay lah the drinks there. Eh.. I know.. Sure gonna get disapproval for me saying that. hehehehhehe.. Still don't know how the system there works. Hahahhaa.. I so blur and the guys there don't understand what I said. But yeah.. seriously.. I think that guy serving me was Klein. But don't think he's that blur cannot recognise me meh???
Ended up going out with Darren after I came back from Hulu cat. hhehhee. We met up with Eunice, Wei en, Zaf and their friend Indah. It was an interesting night. Filled with quite a bit of laughter.
Eat, sleep, shit blog. hahahah.. what to do? I don't know what to write about. Go figure.
Back to being random. Wonder what tomorrow will bring.... considering most of my friends all going to Otago.. and bf's off to mangawhai heads for a drunken 21st party.
Mangawhai Heads.. ahh.. memories.. of 7th form Bio camp! -.-"
Hahhaha.. let's see.. the highlights of THAT trip ar?
- Trudging around the mangrove swamps studying mangroves... and crabs.
- Squatting around and digging for crabs. Had to look for a SPECIFIC species okay? So sometimes when you dig you catch a crab, just to have to let it go cause it was the WRONG species.
- Er... accidentally slicing (a) crab/s in half with my spade when I dug in to catch them.
- Eating truckloads.. hungry laaa...
- Mei having to dig my foot out of the mud with her spade cause my foot and surf shoe was stuck in the mud.. I was ankle deep in mud because I stood too long in one position listening to my bio teacher talk.. Yeah.. well.. the mud was a bit like quicksand okay??
- That one night while me and my 9 room mates were sleeping... One girl started whacking the bed cause there was an insect buzzing around her ear or something. Then started a chain reaction of weird reactions. Someone asking what was the sound. Someone else saying something about "possums on the roof". -.-" Go figure.. Everyone half asleep.. Probably sleep talking. hahahahha.. Me? I actually remember that.
- The trickling water of the shower.
- Er.. seeing someone walk out of the shower butt naked.. trauma dei.. TRAUMA!
- The cold.. hey.. it was in the wops okay! Actually.. not that cold yet la.. We were also lucky.. Clear weather.. as in.. no rain!:D
- The toilet being quite a distance away and me wanting to go to toilet would result in me having to walk across the carpark and down some stairs and blablablabal.. Basically have to go in twos la. Damn kau mar fan. Specially when ppl sleeping. Pai seh! Had to wake someone up I think.. Mei? was it you?
- Having a nice walk after breakfast with Mei and we talked.
- Walking across a field littered with sheep (pellet) poo just to get to the beach/mangrove
- Being told there were little baby sharks(what's the name for them edi ar?? puppies??) would be swimming around while we were knee deep in the estuary.. crossing this strip of water-way to reach the bloody mangroves.. Cannot remember if that was the season or not.. Die die die.. whatever.. BABY SHARKS!!! after they see my delectable little toe how???... Okay.. so I'm over-dramatising here.. I was wearing reef shoes.. but STILL???
- Being sunburnt. hehehhe..
- Sitting out at night on the bench just looking up at the stars. The one thing I REALLy love about the wops? THe beautiful night sky. You just see millions of stars.
- Me having to change my experiment at the last minute... because my crabs RAN AWAY!!!!!!! *cries*.. I forgot to cover the petri dish or something. Man.. it was only for a short while.. and I SERIOUSLY didn't see how they were gonna run away. THink I left it open so that they could breath. Damn kantoi okay! was being nice.. Like I think it was my dishful of male/female crabs. I had 2.. One dish filled with females and one of males. Waaaahhhh.. I didn't wanna have to walk through that damn shit-filled field again!!! So I did what my non-panicked mind could think of. CHANGE MY EXPERIMENT. Goodness.. THank goodness that worked out well and I had ENOUGH crabs left. Sheesh.. Damn STUPid okay those crabs. i couldn't even FIND them.. DUnno where they ran to.. BUT hahahahha.. THeir instinct to run probably resulted in their doom. We were waaaaay too far from the beach. Have to climb a hill la.. cross that shit-filled field some more!! Muahahhaha.. padan! I was gonna release them back anyway.. hehehehhe..
- First time handling a industrial dishwasher.. Yah.. we got dishwashing duties! heheheh.. got kitchen duty as well also I think.. Cannot remmeber edi..
- Digging digging digging suddenly I see this stringy thing move.. AAAARRGHHH WORRRMMMMMMMMM!!!! *runs away*
Hey.. do you know a mangrove swamp can be quite a maze. Yah.. can get lost one you know!! hehehhe...
kakakkaka.. So, now I've documented my 7th form Biology trip. Hohoho.... NOw I really need to start saving copies of my little 'diary'. Heh.. hahahhaha..
Comments