The day I find myself.. really really really bored.

THis is what happens when there's no electricity.

The lights don't come on.

The computer doesn't turn on.

The heater doesn't work.

The stove doesn't work.

The garage door won't open without much force.


You know you're in trouble when...

Your lecture notes are on your computer.

You have a report to do on your computer.

Your computer battery pack only lasts... an hour.


What does a person do then?

No. 1: stay at home and wait for the power to come back.

no. 2: Go to someone's house.

But then when your sister explicitly tells you to stay home cuz traffic will be a mess out there and the rain and strong winds don't help?

Go to sleep... or read a book maybe. hahahhahaha..

Ta jie, You asked me to print my notes out.. No electricity leh.. how to print?????

This is such a joke. Now we are becoming too technology dependent no?

Got to go back to the *eh hem* middle ages.. Gonna dig out my er.. portable gas stove so that I will have LUNCH to eat!!!!! Laugh all you want.. Now where did that portable gas stove go.....

Yes.. I think it would be a wise idea to keep that gas heater of ours. bwahahhahahhaaha.....

Oh.. I thought I knew where the electric mains are.. Turns out. I don't know whether that IS the main or not..


Written at 11.19am on the 12th June 2006.
What?? No internet... HOW TO POST LEH!!????

post-edit: Now, the problem with the portable gas stove was... I did not have anymore cans of butane gas left.. Meaning.. No gas=no cooking.. So what did I have instead???

Yep.. Another one of the instant cup noodles mummy sent over from Malaysia... Bwahhahahhahahahhaa...TUrns out mum was just disposing the noodles on us. -.-" Ceh.. and here I was thinking mother dear was so thoughtful laaa.... hahahhahahhahaha.. Noodles were meant to be for the Japan trip which my parents and 2nd sis went on. THeir bags were too full so they ended up not bringing those noodles. Haiihh.. TEngoklah.. tong sampah! (See lahh.. Rubbish bin!!)

Comments

Popular Posts