Feeling like a bloated whale.
With a heady cold.
ARGH. PERFECT TIMING!!!!!
an hour and half before I have to do some heavy socialising and i feel like crawling into bed and curling into a ball while hugging that yellow thing you see in one of the pictures below. My chicky.
*SNiffs*(literally la can? cuz that's what i'm doing... sniffing like I've been hit with the cold).
I feel so blur.
So yes. the monthly THING is here. Damn it. It's a relieve in the sense that I'm not having my crazy cravings for sweets anymore. Yep. I've stopped wanting to eat 24/7. Hah.. Knew it was PMS. Glad to know that I still know my body well enough to know why I'm stuffing my face.
Don't feel like going out.. Crappy weather. Read: Rain.. wind and COLD! Add to that sniffling and a heady heady feeling. You get a really big "I JUST WANNA STAY HOME AND SLEEP!!!" feeling.
But cannot. Have to do my duties as the gf. *Sighs*
*waddles off to make bloated self presentable*
Note to self: more eyeliner to make eyes look BRIGHT! and blush on cheeks for colour and darker coloured lip gloss.
ARGH. PERFECT TIMING!!!!!
an hour and half before I have to do some heavy socialising and i feel like crawling into bed and curling into a ball while hugging that yellow thing you see in one of the pictures below. My chicky.
*SNiffs*(literally la can? cuz that's what i'm doing... sniffing like I've been hit with the cold).
I feel so blur.
So yes. the monthly THING is here. Damn it. It's a relieve in the sense that I'm not having my crazy cravings for sweets anymore. Yep. I've stopped wanting to eat 24/7. Hah.. Knew it was PMS. Glad to know that I still know my body well enough to know why I'm stuffing my face.
Don't feel like going out.. Crappy weather. Read: Rain.. wind and COLD! Add to that sniffling and a heady heady feeling. You get a really big "I JUST WANNA STAY HOME AND SLEEP!!!" feeling.
But cannot. Have to do my duties as the gf. *Sighs*
*waddles off to make bloated self presentable*
Note to self: more eyeliner to make eyes look BRIGHT! and blush on cheeks for colour and darker coloured lip gloss.
Comments