Hehehhee.. I got a free hot chocolate. Whheee...
Stupid one la. Hahahahha.. THe gurl made a mistake only la. Heh.
I kind of miss someone. Hm... oh well..
Man.. my holiday plans are actually quite.. disorganised.
I should really be sleeping. Sheesh.. What happened to the BIG plan of sleeping early? hahahahha.. I guess I'll go now. Want to go shopping tomorrow. Plan to walk the length of Newmarket from Warehouse to Farmer's in an effort to keep my weight constant. HAhahaha..
Went for Rengee's farewell. Then went for to Esquires for some hot drinks and chit chat with Eunice and Indah. JO and Ferren happened to come along and they joined us. It was good. We spent the whole time talking about SHOPPING. yeesh. hahahahah... women.
Anyway.. I'm tired. And it's again almost 4am.. AIyer.. How come I always sleep late one? although i keep saying that I'm tired and want to sleep. Duh.
Stupid one la. Hahahahha.. THe gurl made a mistake only la. Heh.
I kind of miss someone. Hm... oh well..
Man.. my holiday plans are actually quite.. disorganised.
I should really be sleeping. Sheesh.. What happened to the BIG plan of sleeping early? hahahahha.. I guess I'll go now. Want to go shopping tomorrow. Plan to walk the length of Newmarket from Warehouse to Farmer's in an effort to keep my weight constant. HAhahaha..
Went for Rengee's farewell. Then went for to Esquires for some hot drinks and chit chat with Eunice and Indah. JO and Ferren happened to come along and they joined us. It was good. We spent the whole time talking about SHOPPING. yeesh. hahahahah... women.
Anyway.. I'm tired. And it's again almost 4am.. AIyer.. How come I always sleep late one? although i keep saying that I'm tired and want to sleep. Duh.
Comments