Photoblog: More of me and food.

It's been a while since I've done a proper photoblog haven't I?

hahaha.. In typical Christine fashion, there'll be pics of me.... and food. Hahahha.. perfect combination don't you think? or maybe not...

Well, enjoy.

My birthday presents to 2 very special ladies. My mum and Syaz..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay. Syaz.. you should be getting that one above. Hopefully.

Apparently.. neither seem to have arrived at their destinations. You know.. It's really heartbreaking to know that it's possible that BOTH have gone missing. It's really really really heartbreaking. I put so much effort into both. At one of the most stressful of times in my life. It really is upsetting. But in all goodness.. I've photographed every bit of the thing.. Just in case the bloody postal service in Malaysia really sucks that badly. Well, who am I kidding.. THey do.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The $2.00++ mangosteen my sister bought.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The art materials i got!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OKay. So I was actually within its premises.. not really I suppose.. But still.. I was downstairs. hahaha..

What for?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Celebrating his birthday laa..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nooo.. we no alcoholics.. NOoooo...

It's that time of the year again.. hahahhaha.. NGauuumm.. food food food..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BAK CHANG FESTIVAL!!!! hehehhehehe

I finally know the history behind celebrating dumpling fest. It's cuz of some poet who died for his country by drowning in a river and something about dumplings being thrown into the river to prevent the fishes from eating his body.

In typical Malaysian fashion.. FOOD is an integral part of any party!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I really miss this dessert... My sis can make it now!! and it tastes exactly like how the restaurants in Malaysia make 'em!

Ooo. my sis can make Seremban Siew pau as well!! and SEriously.. taste like the real thing too!! Man.. think the cooking talent from grandma has been passed to her. WEll, not to say I can't cook. But she loves to cook.. me? I just love to eat.

Oh.. and do pointless things like these..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hahhaha.. Don't you like my 'Oo kuai ang ku???" hehehhehehehheheh..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
into the steamer you go!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Waahh.. come out okay what!! looks like a tortoise.. don't you think so??

Yep.. It was a GOOOOD feed.. hehehehhe. See.. if you go out with me.. you'd probably be included in such feasts you know.. Hahhaa.. benefits of going out with Christine. hahahhahahahhah..



Omgosh... you wanna know how Stupid and ridiculous i can get?? Sigh.. Here la..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Note: I'm mocking the whole 'beauty contest' thing okay???

tAaahh.. who am I lying to.. I look like I'm a descendant of the Hunchback of notre dame!

This is too depressing.. To justify myself i just HAVE to put a better pic of myself up!!!!arghhH!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh my goodness.. I'm so sad.. hahahahha

Comments

Popular Posts