9A, 127. It’s funny how a couple of numbers that may be meaningless to some can mean so much. 9A, the row we were parked in and 127 was the parking lot number. No idea how we could've forgotten to take down what floor. Hey.. it's happened before and it might happen again. *chuckles*
I wonder. If I were to put all my posts together, would it be enough to write a book? No idea.. one of these days I really have to go through the 1000+ posts that I've written so far and see if there's any interesting material or not. What is essential for a good book?
The thing is, I am always so capable of coming up with the wildest situations in my brain. Yet, the difference between dreaming of something like that and writing a book based on that is that you require MORE details for a book. When it gets down to the nitty gritty of things, it gets tough doesn't it? Yeah..
Anyhoo.. been feeling rather lazy to go out or look for food for that matter. My eating habits back here in Malaysia are appalling. Cookies and one plain pau for lunch. A little bit of kerepek for tea and finally.. a reasonably good dinner. Yikes.. I realise that in NZ I get a whole load more of my vege and fruits compared to here. *shakes head*. Got to graze more.. lol.. I shall think myself as a llama.. Mmmm.. yummy veges..*cough*.. I mean grass. hehehhe..
I think I should take more videos to chronicle my life. I think watching old videos are fun. OKay.. enough with this.. tata lala.
I wonder. If I were to put all my posts together, would it be enough to write a book? No idea.. one of these days I really have to go through the 1000+ posts that I've written so far and see if there's any interesting material or not. What is essential for a good book?
The thing is, I am always so capable of coming up with the wildest situations in my brain. Yet, the difference between dreaming of something like that and writing a book based on that is that you require MORE details for a book. When it gets down to the nitty gritty of things, it gets tough doesn't it? Yeah..
Anyhoo.. been feeling rather lazy to go out or look for food for that matter. My eating habits back here in Malaysia are appalling. Cookies and one plain pau for lunch. A little bit of kerepek for tea and finally.. a reasonably good dinner. Yikes.. I realise that in NZ I get a whole load more of my vege and fruits compared to here. *shakes head*. Got to graze more.. lol.. I shall think myself as a llama.. Mmmm.. yummy veges..*cough*.. I mean grass. hehehhe..
I think I should take more videos to chronicle my life. I think watching old videos are fun. OKay.. enough with this.. tata lala.
Comments