Weird.. or not.. I don't know.

Okay.. Leng Hui's tagged me with something... about 6 weird facts about me... I can think of a lot.. SEriously a lot... but I'm too lazy atm.

Yes, I've been busy lately. And this busy-ness will indeed continue. I haven't exactly been in the best of moods either lately. Therefore, I haven't been blogging much. I find no motivation at all to start on anything related to university. Yeah. Monotonous as always. Things are just quite confusing to me at the moment, THings I had planned to do are no longer things I am going to do. I suppose you could say things aren't going as planned. Stresses from having to make multitudes of decisions are also weighing rather heavily on my shoulders. I don't want to make the wrong mistakes. In saying so, how am I supposed to learn if I do not make mistakes??? I don't recall having made any real big mistakes in my life.. Is this a bad sign???? I have got to stumble SOME time soon if THAT IS indeed the case!!!! What am I to do!?

I have my timetable for semester one all up on my wardrobe door now. Motivation. Where art thou??? I really need a shower. I miss my sunshine.

WEird facts about me:

1. I am a paranoid, obsessive compulsive, a neat freak, hygiene freak.. I should stress on the OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE btw... and I am also a worry wart and a control freak. Also known to be VERY pessimistic.

2. I laugh.... obscenely loud as well.

3. I love to socialise and talk to ppl. I over-do it sometimes.

However...

4. When I'm depressed, upset or feeling down I avoid talking to ppl.

5. I'm a walking contradiction(have the previous 2 statements not proven that to you already?)

6. I have a penchant for being a walking catastrophy. I just seem to get myself into situations which would not affect any normal person.

7. I have trouble focusing my attention for too long periods of time. I just can't. It's a difficult feat for me. Therefore, when I talk to ppl... my eyes tend to dart around while I'm still participating in a conversation.

8. I don't know anymore and my previous 7 weird facts aren't that weird...

Tag.. yourself. I don't tag ppl. COuldn't be bothered.

Comments

Popular Posts