I risk sounding very.. well, shallow. But I guess I just have to voice this out.

I do not like girls who well, come about very air-headed. Look, I know I can be rather air-headed at times when I'm with my girls but then there are those who take it.. a bit too far. I guess it's the whole thing with people's airs and what not. I also detest and it simply sickens me the way some girls just throw themselves at men. Suffice to say, I suppose I jumped to conclusions and was rather disappointed with some ppl. In the end, I was proven wrong. Oh well, then again, that's ppl's business and as a friend I suppose I cannot say much can I?

Nevermind that, back to the topic about these girls. I don't know. I suppose they just grate me the wrong way. The way they carry themselves and all. Well, their whole demeanour and what not I suppose.

I realise that funnily enough, there are certain things which I'm rather wise about. While I can be very ignorant at the same time. Tsk. It's weird how you don't know how wise you can actually be. Thank God for blessing me with SOME amount of wisdom..

I also realised that I do know quite a number of people around.

Let's see.. I went to Velvet in Zouk. My first time in Zouk. It's okay lah that place. It just got too crowded for comfort. Anyway, first I bump into John from NZ. Whilst walking around the club in boredom, I bump into my cousin. *not to mention had someone drop a chair TWICE on my right foot -.-"* Then I bump into a bunch of my old high schoolmates.. Following that my sister's friends... and finally.. an old church friend who happened to be in the same bunch as my NZ friend.

O.o Talk about it being a small world. OH well.. glad to know I'm capable of having fun even on my own sometimes. :) Although, it's always always better to have a friend. Especially a girl.. I could at least hang onto her in the toilet at least I won't be alone in a room full of *literally okay* biatches.

Comments

Popular Posts