Why I love my friends so much:
"I did my first rectal examination on a dummy and inserted a urinary catheter
into a plastic penis. I have lost all my shyness now so forgive me!"
Cause they make me laugh.
Another one lagi bagus:
Telling me about how he's turned on by his workmate and boss cause of certain stories or big boobs. Aih.. dunno how to explain. lol!!!! Women.. even if there's only ONE man in your department.. I strongly suggest that unless they are gay, you watch what you say! hahahhahahha...
And then there's the one that sama-sama blur blur like me:
Friend: Eh.. you remember what floor we parked on right?
Me: Er... no... (and this is when I'm getting off the lift after we just arrived)
So what happened later? Well, we knew the LOCATION of the car.. even the parking lot number because he soooo smart. He keyed in the ROW number AND parking lot number... into his canggih PDA phone, but then er.. .hahahhahah.. let's just say we went from P1 to P2 to P3 before we found the car! *rofl* Yah.. we took escalator down to P1.. walked down the car ramp to P2 and took a lift to P3. whhheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
hahahhahhahahahha.. And then I've managed to cheer myself up!
"I did my first rectal examination on a dummy and inserted a urinary catheter
into a plastic penis. I have lost all my shyness now so forgive me!"
Cause they make me laugh.
Another one lagi bagus:
Telling me about how he's turned on by his workmate and boss cause of certain stories or big boobs. Aih.. dunno how to explain. lol!!!! Women.. even if there's only ONE man in your department.. I strongly suggest that unless they are gay, you watch what you say! hahahhahahha...
And then there's the one that sama-sama blur blur like me:
Friend: Eh.. you remember what floor we parked on right?
Me: Er... no... (and this is when I'm getting off the lift after we just arrived)
So what happened later? Well, we knew the LOCATION of the car.. even the parking lot number because he soooo smart. He keyed in the ROW number AND parking lot number... into his canggih PDA phone, but then er.. .hahahhahah.. let's just say we went from P1 to P2 to P3 before we found the car! *rofl* Yah.. we took escalator down to P1.. walked down the car ramp to P2 and took a lift to P3. whhheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
hahahhahhahahahha.. And then I've managed to cheer myself up!
Comments