Lying on my bed yesterday, I was looking at my board of pictures which is located on the wall at the foot of my bed. I see it as a collage of pictures of my family+dearest friends closest to me. ALthough, I still have to find more space for more pictures. It was then that I realised that my best friend... has not failed to surprise me with a gift for every time I leave the country. For the past few times, I've been given soft toys.. This year it was a nice pink fuzzy photo frame with pictures of us and our friends.
I miss Syazzy already.. I am very glad though that this time around, I managed to meet up with her more than I have the last couple of times.:) Wheee...
Thank you all for the wonderful time in Malaysia. I really appreciate the effort you made in meeting up with me.
I miss Syazzy already.. I am very glad though that this time around, I managed to meet up with her more than I have the last couple of times.:) Wheee...
Thank you all for the wonderful time in Malaysia. I really appreciate the effort you made in meeting up with me.
Comments