So, I've written a few blog entries and saved them on my phone during random times when I was sitting in the car or on my bed and not being able or being too lazy to access the internet.
Anyway, this was from when I was in Malaysia on my way to the dentist's:
20th February 2007
"If there is something which I have noticed it is that people change. I myself am an example of that. It is very odd this thing called change. It comes unnoticed. It isn't until you do things really out of the ordinary that one realises what has actually happened. External influences determine by how much you change. Whether it's for the better or not relies on your judgement on what is good and bad. I cannoy say that with this trip back to Malaysia that I have not changed. I probably have. Also I have noticed how different things are. In terms of me actually realising that I am quite exposed to what goes on with life. Regardless, life is always on the move and constantly changes. We change to adapt to the changing environment. It is, a method of survival I suppose you could say. Maybe by keeping things real we might be able to hang onto some form of perspective. Or maybe we should just let things flow and just ride the wave to see where it brings us. Some may like to determine their future by taking charge and trying to change the course of their life, whereas some, just like to see where life takes them."
28 February
This was what I was meant to blog last night.
" This is me.. I'm too lazy to do anything about my cough. Lucky for me though? I have sisters who care for me. I neglect myself just because I end up being too engrossed in things surrounding me.. Thank God for my sisters. My eldest sis who boiled that herbal thing for my cough and for my 2nd sister for her constant nagging to remind me to drink the stuff. Lol.. I suppose these are one of the times in which her big mouth comes into good use!! kekekke.."
Anyway.. time to cook dinner.. later gator!
Anyway, this was from when I was in Malaysia on my way to the dentist's:
20th February 2007
"If there is something which I have noticed it is that people change. I myself am an example of that. It is very odd this thing called change. It comes unnoticed. It isn't until you do things really out of the ordinary that one realises what has actually happened. External influences determine by how much you change. Whether it's for the better or not relies on your judgement on what is good and bad. I cannoy say that with this trip back to Malaysia that I have not changed. I probably have. Also I have noticed how different things are. In terms of me actually realising that I am quite exposed to what goes on with life. Regardless, life is always on the move and constantly changes. We change to adapt to the changing environment. It is, a method of survival I suppose you could say. Maybe by keeping things real we might be able to hang onto some form of perspective. Or maybe we should just let things flow and just ride the wave to see where it brings us. Some may like to determine their future by taking charge and trying to change the course of their life, whereas some, just like to see where life takes them."
28 February
This was what I was meant to blog last night.
" This is me.. I'm too lazy to do anything about my cough. Lucky for me though? I have sisters who care for me. I neglect myself just because I end up being too engrossed in things surrounding me.. Thank God for my sisters. My eldest sis who boiled that herbal thing for my cough and for my 2nd sister for her constant nagging to remind me to drink the stuff. Lol.. I suppose these are one of the times in which her big mouth comes into good use!! kekekke.."
Anyway.. time to cook dinner.. later gator!
Comments