Photoblog: Malaysia malaysia!!

Finally.. some pictures to whet your appetite a little. ONly 22 pictures.. nothing much. Just sort of sums up most of what I've been up to. I have a few more videos especially of the night I arrived back. Don't think it will be a good idea to post them all here so.. uhh.. have fun with all that's here first!

The Loft

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm so proud of this guy.. Every year I come back.. he surprises me with something. Last year.. it was him and salsa.. This year.. it was him and actually CLUBBING... what next next year?? DRINKING?! omgoodness.. my little

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
wei.. my thighs look reasonably sized here leh! hahahhaha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This guy was drunk as a skunk okay.. I am just being nice and not showing the picture.. but he actually had the energy to pose some more.. trust me.. he looked the total opposite from this!!!

I just realised I don't have photos from 2 of my friends eh.. Vee han!! andrew!! we need poser photos!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Dinner with family
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Man.. my little cousin.. drove me up the wall.. he talks SOOO much.. and rebutts.. he looks like Jap boy la.. hahaha..

How Malaysians break the law..

First comes ONE stupid fella.. who's thick skinned and idiotic enough to park in the middle of the road.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then comes ANOTHER idiot.. following the first idiot... makan shit.. then the other fella also got to eat shit you see.. cuz it's "cool".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

THen... tadaa.. it's not illegal anymore.. it's legal! (to quote Justin)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CNY is on its way!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yup.. it's the year of the oinkers!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
er.. flip your head la.. you get what i'm trying to point out right? the CHRISTMAS tree filled with CNY deco.. lol.

Shabu-shabu with mum's side of the fam.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My cutie cousins.. and yes.. they talk MORE than me.. youngest esp.!


Meet up with high school mates.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some of these ppl I have NOT seen since leaving high school like 4-5 yrs ago. Amazing.. it was really nice to catch up la! Some have really changed.. most are still the same.. it was good.

And that's it for now.. I have to go out for salsa.. with aching feet.. shopped for 6 hrs today.. yeah.. no stamina.. hey.. i'm sick laaa.. hahhaha.. got a cold. CONFIRM! aarghh ><"

Comments

Popular Posts