The Road Not taken
A typical case of of diverging crossroads.
I know that everyone, at some point of their life, have come across such a crossroad. It is rather frustrating to some whereas some just are brave enough to venture into the unknown.
Really? I don't know if I'm brave enough to take the road less traveled. As Robert Frost so nicely put it,
"Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back."
There is no real turning back to "walk the other path". So, the decision I make now will determine my future. Or is it that whatever decision I make now will not matter as much as I think it will? I need answers. I need help. I don't know where to go for it. It is difficult in a sense because everyone I reach to for help is so busy and I understand that my problem itself is a tiny one. Therefore, I cannot do anything but to sit on my hands and wait.
What will happen to me.. I don't know.
On another note, the yoghurt in Malaysia is so sickeningly sweet I feel like spewing. Yelch.
I know that everyone, at some point of their life, have come across such a crossroad. It is rather frustrating to some whereas some just are brave enough to venture into the unknown.
"The Road Not Taken"
by: Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
by: Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Really? I don't know if I'm brave enough to take the road less traveled. As Robert Frost so nicely put it,
"Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back."
There is no real turning back to "walk the other path". So, the decision I make now will determine my future. Or is it that whatever decision I make now will not matter as much as I think it will? I need answers. I need help. I don't know where to go for it. It is difficult in a sense because everyone I reach to for help is so busy and I understand that my problem itself is a tiny one. Therefore, I cannot do anything but to sit on my hands and wait.
What will happen to me.. I don't know.
On another note, the yoghurt in Malaysia is so sickeningly sweet I feel like spewing. Yelch.
Comments