stupid uni

I am not satisfied or remotely happy with my department.

Maybe it's because I'm so used to getting my way. Still, I don't see why my reasoning is unreasonable. Look at it this way, yes I get that if I take Foodsci709, I will have the latest knowledge of what's up and coming in the Food Science industry. What is going on and what not. Yet, my reasoning is.. if I were to make the effort, this knowledge can be obtained myself. Whereas, I am now given the opportunity to be able to take a paper in which I am going to be able to LEARN things. Learn a new skill. NEW. Yes yes, I realise I tend to want to LEARN NEW things. But heck, that's just me. SO there.. I'm all grrrr because I can't do what I want! Because my stupid DINOSAUR of a lecturer can't see through my reasoning. That not everyone is made for research..

Yes.. fine. You want to learn the newest things. I do too. Yet, I would also like to have more preparation to face the real world. Grrrr!!! I'm soooo damn bloody annoyed. He said that no company would hire me seeing that I don't know much of the newest trends and what not. hmmfmft!!!! Come on.. If I were to choose NOT to do honours now I would still be equally capable of going out there and looking for a job! Do not insult my choices. I have thought about it long and hard. I didn't just make that choice out of air. I considered the direction I'll be heading to in the future.

ARGH... SO IRRITATING CAN DIE Can!?

And then why suddenly he didn't mention ANYTHING about seminars.. NOTHING.. n then suddenly got compulsory seminar to go to.. WHY LA.. so random one!!! I'm so irritated already la.. arrghh!!!

Then some more the stupid computer in uni bloody deleted my WHOLE FOLDER O.o WTH!!!! Don tell me got virus pula. ARGHHHHHHHH...

See la.. Come back only stress.

Comments

Popular Posts