To my dearest food sci buddy.
Returning here I was told of some news which was rather upsetting to me. I found out from my lecturer that my best food science buddy, Lucy, was no longer going to be doing her honours in the same uni as I. Meaning, my food sci buddy from year 2 and also my pillar of support throughout year 3 is no longer going to be there with me pretty much everyday.
She was also one of the reasons why I thought I would be able to get through this year fine. At least I had a friend around right? Now, I don't know anymore.. Sniff sniff.. Who am I going to "Lucy!!!" to when I require an opinion!? Or ping pong ideas with.. or argue with about how many blimming pizzas to put in a box!?!?
Sniff.. Mummy's leaving and making me stand on my own two feet. *sniff*..
Gonna miss you Lucy Chen. Thanks for all the encouragement and support given throughout our undergraduate career together! I am sorry that we cannot go on and see each other through our honours year. However, I wish you my sincerest wishes of luck and warmest of love from the bottom of this heavy heart of mine. Bon Voyage.. Here's to a better future with your degree from Massey!! Also to the many many hot chocolates we've had after our lunchies.. heheheh..
She was also one of the reasons why I thought I would be able to get through this year fine. At least I had a friend around right? Now, I don't know anymore.. Sniff sniff.. Who am I going to "Lucy!!!" to when I require an opinion!? Or ping pong ideas with.. or argue with about how many blimming pizzas to put in a box!?!?
Sniff.. Mummy's leaving and making me stand on my own two feet. *sniff*..
Gonna miss you Lucy Chen. Thanks for all the encouragement and support given throughout our undergraduate career together! I am sorry that we cannot go on and see each other through our honours year. However, I wish you my sincerest wishes of luck and warmest of love from the bottom of this heavy heart of mine. Bon Voyage.. Here's to a better future with your degree from Massey!! Also to the many many hot chocolates we've had after our lunchies.. heheheh..
Comments