In continuation of the shrinkage of boobs

CLiCK

At times like these, you just have to refer back to your old posts to find yourself again.

And I quote myself "Nah.. not braggign(bragging) or anything.. THe boobs have shrunk in accordance to shrinkage of body. Mmm.. Ah well. Being fat having big boobs vs. Okayish fat level with smaller boobs... I think I'd choose the latter anyday. I mean come on.. I already fill the blong(blond) criteria enough with my mindless antics.. I don't need the boobs to fulfill the bimbo criteria too."

Mmm.. got a few spelling mistakes here and there. Do try to ignore them la! hehehhehe..

Feeling a nice rush when you stick your hand out of the window of a moving car.

Shit... my boobs were SO big then... *looks down at mine now*... hmmmm......

hahahah.. okok.. I'll stop obsessing. I need to start a list of "things to do" and things I've done!

Comments

Popular Posts