Cockroach moproach.
This is getting ridiculous.
My encounters with cockroaches are occurring... DAILY.
Yesterday.. or rather on Wednesday it was at the restaurant I was having lunch at.
THen today I tripped over my own jeans after dinner(where I suspect I lost the heel cap of my BRAND NEW SHOES), and very nearly stepped on a blardey cockroach.
PPL! COCKROACHES are taking over our planet!!!! DIE lor we all like that!
WEnt for salsa today. This would be the 2nd day in the row that I've come home past 3. So tired. Yet.. I am thinking whether or not I should ring my lecturer. Groan. Another day, another quest. To be fair, I did try TWICE to ring my lecturer yesterday. He was not in his office though.
Salsa was fun! hehhehe.. Calvin managed to add in some dips in the last dance. wheeeee ^.^.. Must make bf learn to do more dips.. WHEEEEEE... Calvin however, dances at speeds that are well... crazy. So yeah.. CRAZY!!! I still need dancing shoes. The only place I know where to get them are in.... deng deng deng.. right smack bang in the middle of KL! Petaling street. Can die dot com. I don't know how to get there.. *sniffles*. Meaning. For the dunno how many-eth time in the row I am unable to purchase my dancing shoes. Which means.. most probably.. I need to go NZ to get shoes. Although.. it kinda sucks cause in NZ no one really uses dancing shoes. Sigh sigh.. Oh wellsy boosy.
SIgh.. no comfy shoes for me to dance in.. I don't know how.
Sigh.. So many things to do. URGHHH.. AAAA.... EEEEEEE... AAAAAAA
~I sat there on my piano chair and just stared into oblivion, too numb and tired to think.~
My encounters with cockroaches are occurring... DAILY.
Yesterday.. or rather on Wednesday it was at the restaurant I was having lunch at.
THen today I tripped over my own jeans after dinner(where I suspect I lost the heel cap of my BRAND NEW SHOES), and very nearly stepped on a blardey cockroach.
PPL! COCKROACHES are taking over our planet!!!! DIE lor we all like that!
WEnt for salsa today. This would be the 2nd day in the row that I've come home past 3. So tired. Yet.. I am thinking whether or not I should ring my lecturer. Groan. Another day, another quest. To be fair, I did try TWICE to ring my lecturer yesterday. He was not in his office though.
Salsa was fun! hehhehe.. Calvin managed to add in some dips in the last dance. wheeeee ^.^.. Must make bf learn to do more dips.. WHEEEEEE... Calvin however, dances at speeds that are well... crazy. So yeah.. CRAZY!!! I still need dancing shoes. The only place I know where to get them are in.... deng deng deng.. right smack bang in the middle of KL! Petaling street. Can die dot com. I don't know how to get there.. *sniffles*. Meaning. For the dunno how many-eth time in the row I am unable to purchase my dancing shoes. Which means.. most probably.. I need to go NZ to get shoes. Although.. it kinda sucks cause in NZ no one really uses dancing shoes. Sigh sigh.. Oh wellsy boosy.
SIgh.. no comfy shoes for me to dance in.. I don't know how.
Sigh.. So many things to do. URGHHH.. AAAA.... EEEEEEE... AAAAAAA
~I sat there on my piano chair and just stared into oblivion, too numb and tired to think.~
Comments