Photoblog & Subjectless.. pondering thoughts.
Sometimes.. you just focus on the bad and you don't focus on the good.
You know.. even though my cousin may have her flaws. Inside, she's still a million gabillion (Excuse me.. i don't do finance or what not) times better than my other dysfunctional cousins. Forgive me Father for I was blind and impertinent. I am then worse than her.
It seems like so many around me are having their problems. Why? Is this what you call growing pains? Love seems to be the central feature of most problems. As much as I've matured(or so I think) over the past year, I still think I'm rather incapable of handling matters of the heart. Also, I'm still too immatured to handle any form of challenge.
Why is it that I'm so afraid of going back to NZ to face this year? It's only ONE more year. Surely, it will be worth all the effort and the pain? Surely after last year, I will be able to do this? Come on.. life is NOT that difficult is it? Even if it is, I have all the support in the world. More than so many ppl have. Why is it that I shirk from the challenge? If I can't face this, how am I supposed to face life?
I need to be strong. 80% of the time I need to be able to be strong and be filled with enough confidence to face what I have to. I want to be a success. Not a failure.
On another note, today(or rather yesterday) was my Granddad's one year death anniversary. It seems like people have forgotten. I suppose I would have done the same had it not been a conversation that I had with Justin over dinner on the previous day and my mum mentioning the date. It wouldn't have got me thinking to go and check out what day exactly it was. Dad forgot. but dad's sick as well.. I reminded him.. I don't know whether it was the right thing to do...
I told my cousin.. she didn't really remember.. I didn't get a reply from my other cousin. So.. I guess that's it. THat's what happens when you pass away.
You know.. the thing about it is.. I didn't have the heart to ask my grandma if she remembered. Maybe she does...who knows. How does one broach such a subject to your grandma who was married to your grandpa for don't know how long?
Sigh.. here's to you grandpa. Thanks to those who reminded me of him..

This is the arch that separates Selangor and KL along federal highway.. It was meant to be an "Ohmygoodness I'm right under the arch!!!" jakun photo that tak jadi cuz I wasn't fast enough and then Justin had to move the car edi.

Federal highway.. at night.. hahaha.

KLCC park

Oops.. forgot to flip the photo again.. KLCC mall.. ermm.. couldn't fit in the whole thing mar.

Petaling St! from a car la..

empty roads.
Tuesday, 6th Feb 07

grandma and aunt

nice but mmm.. a bit too pink decor.

The curve, damansara btw.
and that's all folks!
You know.. even though my cousin may have her flaws. Inside, she's still a million gabillion (Excuse me.. i don't do finance or what not) times better than my other dysfunctional cousins. Forgive me Father for I was blind and impertinent. I am then worse than her.
It seems like so many around me are having their problems. Why? Is this what you call growing pains? Love seems to be the central feature of most problems. As much as I've matured(or so I think) over the past year, I still think I'm rather incapable of handling matters of the heart. Also, I'm still too immatured to handle any form of challenge.
Why is it that I'm so afraid of going back to NZ to face this year? It's only ONE more year. Surely, it will be worth all the effort and the pain? Surely after last year, I will be able to do this? Come on.. life is NOT that difficult is it? Even if it is, I have all the support in the world. More than so many ppl have. Why is it that I shirk from the challenge? If I can't face this, how am I supposed to face life?
I need to be strong. 80% of the time I need to be able to be strong and be filled with enough confidence to face what I have to. I want to be a success. Not a failure.
=====@=====
On another note, today(or rather yesterday) was my Granddad's one year death anniversary. It seems like people have forgotten. I suppose I would have done the same had it not been a conversation that I had with Justin over dinner on the previous day and my mum mentioning the date. It wouldn't have got me thinking to go and check out what day exactly it was. Dad forgot. but dad's sick as well.. I reminded him.. I don't know whether it was the right thing to do...
I told my cousin.. she didn't really remember.. I didn't get a reply from my other cousin. So.. I guess that's it. THat's what happens when you pass away.
You know.. the thing about it is.. I didn't have the heart to ask my grandma if she remembered. Maybe she does...who knows. How does one broach such a subject to your grandma who was married to your grandpa for don't know how long?
Sigh.. here's to you grandpa. Thanks to those who reminded me of him..
=====@=====
Just a few photos of the last 2 days.
Monday, 5 Feb 07
A spontaneous trip down to KLCC for dinner with Justin. Yep. Lucky I brought my camera? It's interesting. I honestly need a SMALLER camera.. Sigh.
Just a few photos of the last 2 days.
Monday, 5 Feb 07
A spontaneous trip down to KLCC for dinner with Justin. Yep. Lucky I brought my camera? It's interesting. I honestly need a SMALLER camera.. Sigh.

This is the arch that separates Selangor and KL along federal highway.. It was meant to be an "Ohmygoodness I'm right under the arch!!!" jakun photo that tak jadi cuz I wasn't fast enough and then Justin had to move the car edi.

Federal highway.. at night.. hahaha.

KLCC park

Oops.. forgot to flip the photo again.. KLCC mall.. ermm.. couldn't fit in the whole thing mar.

Petaling St! from a car la..

empty roads.
Tuesday, 6th Feb 07

grandma and aunt

nice but mmm.. a bit too pink decor.

The curve, damansara btw.
and that's all folks!

Comments