The disillusionment of excitement and mystery of life.

Do you ever wonder about what goes on around you?

I always do. I see a perseon.. I wonder what they're up to. I start making up stories in my mind. I try to imagine what they are up to. I make up situations in my mind. Mind you, I can get pretty imaginative.

I wonder what those people in the warehouse along Federal Highway are doing at 3 something in the morning. Why do they have to work so late? Is there a shipment they HAVE to rush for? I see a bus with the sign "Batu Caves" on the window. I wonder if the bus is picking up passengers who are readying themselves for the Thaipusam festivities.. I wonder if they are the participants who are going to be put into a trance and pierced with various needles or one of those ornamental things. Or have to carry something. How are those people involved? Or are they simply just going there to observe?

I see a person walking on a lonely street. I wonder how can they be so brave to be walking alone on a lonely street. Aren't they afraid of people hassling or hurting them? Where have they been? What have they been doing? Are they on their way home?

I like to people watch. It's interesting. I like to drift off.. I like conversation. I am good at conversation.

Life's just.. complicated. Or maybe we just make it seem complicated.

Excitement just disillusions me. I don't know if people feel the same way with me but I feel that routine's just boring and monotonous. I like the different things that happen from day to day. I hate it when life just gets too predictable and routine. I suppose, it is up to me whether I make life routine or not. There still are those things which end up being routine though. Like what time you go to work. What time you get home. What you do.. day to day things.

I crave excitement. I don't know where to go look for it though. No matter what, I suppose life requires SOME sort of routine else everything will just be.. haywire.

If only everyday were a holiday. Hahha.. You know, I wouldn't mind being a personal PA to someone. Only, not a full time one but part time. Keke.. doubt that there's such a thing.

I went clubbing. Went back to "The Loft". Yup. That's the place I got smashed on my 21st. It was so-so. R n B, not my thing but still can be enjoyed.. IF the bloody DJ was not such a doofus to cut the music practically in half skipping from one song to another. THere was no gradual introduction of the new song. Just when a really good song reached its climax, the song changes leaving me going "WTH!?". *sigh*. After a while I just gave up.

I want to check out a place called Maison. I don't know when I'd be able to go. I suppose it wouldn't be this time around. Oh wells. Anyway, I'm off now. I need my sleep and my stomach's starting to feel really empty.

Good night world. Good morning to some, and good day to others!

Comments

Popular Posts