Handling finances may not be my strongest forte. Yep.. I'm officially lost in the world of finance and banking. GOodness. TO think I'm only handling a petty sum of cash. Also can pening already. What more if I were to own my own business and handle humongous sums of money.
oKay, as far as I know, there are lots of types of credit card. Though, I didn't realise that there were SO many different TYPES of card from just ONE credit card vendor. Good grief. -.-".
Sigh.. I need to put a stop to my spending. Barely 2 weeks into my holiday and I'm officially broke. Okay.. Not really just yet. I'm just thinking of saving a reasonable sum for a rainy day.. maybe a holiday.. hehehhehe ^.^. Not going to whine to my parents because I"m just going to get the typical "Yah... NOW you know" response.. Ah well.. Mummy mummy.. why la you go and tell ppl about my scholarship... die lor like that. HOw to save money when mummy keeps telling ppl about my scholarship.. NOw I'm going to have to dig into the "CNY ang pau" fund edi. IOU!
Let's not worry about money shall we? Give and take. What's that saying? Not too sure. What you you give you will reap? Or something la.. haih..
oKay, as far as I know, there are lots of types of credit card. Though, I didn't realise that there were SO many different TYPES of card from just ONE credit card vendor. Good grief. -.-".
Sigh.. I need to put a stop to my spending. Barely 2 weeks into my holiday and I'm officially broke. Okay.. Not really just yet. I'm just thinking of saving a reasonable sum for a rainy day.. maybe a holiday.. hehehhehe ^.^. Not going to whine to my parents because I"m just going to get the typical "Yah... NOW you know" response.. Ah well.. Mummy mummy.. why la you go and tell ppl about my scholarship... die lor like that. HOw to save money when mummy keeps telling ppl about my scholarship.. NOw I'm going to have to dig into the "CNY ang pau" fund edi. IOU!
Let's not worry about money shall we? Give and take. What's that saying? Not too sure. What you you give you will reap? Or something la.. haih..
Comments