Been amending my CV, looking at jobs available (miserably.. not many for PD at my level :( ) and emailing people.

Oh my goodness.. Seriously, there's like this big black hole/dry spell where there are no PD jobs at my level.. This is starting to get a bit nerve-wrecking. I don't know if I should just apply for jobs or wait. I know for a fact, that I am now leaning towards a PD job. Not going to take a QA one just yet... not until I have had a couple years experience in PD.. then I'll jump ship.. well, that's the plan for now until something better comes up maybe.. argh argh argh... so nervous!

I remember I opened this window to blog about something but I've forgotten.. So whatever I've written will have to do for now XP. hehe... adios for now.

ps: bwahah.. I am gonna watch SATC today! Dragging my bf along.. may ask his friends as well.. see who might wanna go..Boohoo.. bf refuses to wear the 'man salmon' coloured shirt to work *sulks*.. I bought that with my pocket money too.. sniff sniff.. unappreciated.. the poor shirt.

Comments

Popular Posts