tralalallalalaa :D
Bf: was there ever any doubt?
Me: You can never be sure until it's been officialy confirmed.
Eh hem *taps on mic*/*rings the champagne flute*
Cough Cough.. Yes, ladies and gentleman, I'm going to fan my feathers a bit in this post... (cause I'm really happy la.. hmmft)
I believe I am the first of my family to obtain first class honours... hehe... well, in my immediate family of 5 anyway.. lalalaa.. I have pretty much achieved something which, I guess, as a younger me sub-consciously set out to do... be the first first class honours holder in my family.. yay!
So, celebrations should ensue no?
hehehehe... LET'S PAR-TAY!!! *cough in our warm warm PJs since it's so blimming cold*
Me: You can never be sure until it's been officialy confirmed.
~~@~~
Eh hem *taps on mic*/*rings the champagne flute*
Cough Cough.. Yes, ladies and gentleman, I'm going to fan my feathers a bit in this post... (cause I'm really happy la.. hmmft)
I believe I am the first of my family to obtain first class honours... hehe... well, in my immediate family of 5 anyway.. lalalaa.. I have pretty much achieved something which, I guess, as a younger me sub-consciously set out to do... be the first first class honours holder in my family.. yay!
So, celebrations should ensue no?
hehehehe... LET'S PAR-TAY!!! *cough in our warm warm PJs since it's so blimming cold*
Comments