It's been constantly raining.. and the wind's not getting any better either. The kitchen window is leaking.. somewhere.. I can't tell.. but the water is definitely pooling in the sill constantly.

Going to a cheese factory tomorrow. I'm more excited about that than the interview. Lol!

But anyway, a rather.. long drive away too. Sigh.

I'm just reading up again on how to make cheese! haha.. I've forgotten no doubt.. =.=

I wanted to blog about something.. ah.. can't really remember what but oh well. Let me tell you about how I ended up speding 6 hours cleaning up my house.

Let's see.. I was in bed last night when I remembered that I'd been wanting to change my sheets for a while now. So, I left myself a note to remind myself to do exactly that. I started after I'd confirmed that I'll attend tomorrow's interview. Stripped my bed of the sheets then I started vacuuming my mattress. After doing so, I remembered that my blinds were quite dusty so I started vacuuming that. Then, I remembered that my windows were quite dirty and had a bit of mildew on it too! So I grabbed some tissue and started wiping... only to realise that it was quite dirty and a cloth and bucket of water would be more environmentally friendly. So, I got my cloth and bucket(okay, maybe it was later only did I get the bucket) and started wiping my windows.. They were sooo dusty and I wiped every inch I could see or noticed that was dusty. Mildew too and cobwebs! eep!

Then while rinsing the cloth in the bathroom I saw that the bathroom window was a bit dusty. I resolved to clean that too.. and since I was at it, might as well do my parents' room windows. Decided that I really should have lunch though first because I had had nothing to eat since I'd woken up at 11.30am and it was like 2pm? I put the sheets on my bed and proceeded to have lunch when Cel came over with my hot chocolate.. GUlped that down cause I was starving. When I'd finished lunch, I came up and started work on the bathroom and parents' room windows. Then, I decided to might as well clean the whole damn house and wipe ALL the windows and anything dusty. The table tops, sills, ornaments.. yada yada yada.. door jambs and all. Groan. Tiring. Even washed the bathroom upstairs.

Well, that was my workout for the day :D. A whole day of cleaning in my PJs. hahaha..

off to bed to finish off that novel.. oh.. well, maybe just 45 mins of reading before bed! 10am start tomorrow. Wooo.. early! well, for me anyway XP.

Comments

Popular Posts