Eeessh...

The weather suddenly took a turn for the worse.. and I don't even need to look out my window to know because I can HEAR it... Good grief!!! The WIND is blowing SOOO hard pelting rain against my windows... It's kinda.. scary.. :(

I wish my bf was here to snuggle up to.. bleh.. but honestly.. the wind just suddenly started blowing like mad...

In other news, I am a tad paranoid now after having swallowed a pinch of bread that my sister believes to be mouldy. I was simply convinced that it wasn't mould and to prove my point, I pinched the bit of the bread that was 'whiter' than the other areas and popped it into my mouth. Now, I'm getting paranoid.. But honestly lor, it reaaally didn't look like mould la!!! :( One can't die from having an extra dose of penicillin in its.. er.. natural form can they? :(

Comments

Popular Posts