LALA just Daannce..
Ugh.. feeling listless.. the dip after the adrenaline..
I so SHOULD be doing something.. BUt I'm soooo not doing what I'm supposed to.
Interview today involved NO psychometric testing *hooooray*.
It was just as expected. The lady talking to me about my CV etc and getting to know me. Oh well.. I don't know why. I just couldn't be arsed PRACTISING and preparing myself.. Ugh.. SO BAD. In denial about the need for a job, non?
Anyway.. off to uh.. read and write.. sigh... tralalaa..
*post edit*
I think I know what's wrong.. CHRISTINE WANTS TO PARTYYYY!!! RAWRRRR.. who wants to go dancing with me????
Ugh.. feeling listless.. the dip after the adrenaline..
I so SHOULD be doing something.. BUt I'm soooo not doing what I'm supposed to.
Interview today involved NO psychometric testing *hooooray*.
It was just as expected. The lady talking to me about my CV etc and getting to know me. Oh well.. I don't know why. I just couldn't be arsed PRACTISING and preparing myself.. Ugh.. SO BAD. In denial about the need for a job, non?
Anyway.. off to uh.. read and write.. sigh... tralalaa..
*post edit*
I think I know what's wrong.. CHRISTINE WANTS TO PARTYYYY!!! RAWRRRR.. who wants to go dancing with me????
Comments