Things I don't get..

Why people like DOUBLE STUFFED OREOS

Am I the only weird (Al Yankovich) that doesn't like oreo stuffing? I mean, honestly.. If I had a choice.. I wish Kraft would come out with NO STUFFING oreos.. Seriously.. I notice there have been some bloggers who have been recruited to do ads for for Oreos.. I'm guessing it's for the double stuffed oreos since they've been proclaiming their love for the double stuffed ones. Ew.. death to the double stuffed oreos. If you love the stuffing so much, pls... Twist, scrape off (preferably with a sterile spoon and CLEAN hands pls!!!!!!) and gimme the cookies!!!!!!!!!!! Hmm.. that might work actually.. I think if I weren't such a stickler for NOT wasting food, I would probably dump the stuffing..

Ahh.. apologies to whoever that loves the stuffing (which appears to be like most everyone, if not everyone, other than me).


Why the heck rappers grab their crotches which rapping

Like, e.g. Kanye West in (I think) his video for 'Homecoming'

Nah.. for your ease, I'll even post it up here (the vid)





Like honestly.. see see.. from the start of the vid edi got!!!

Why la? Is it cause they like going commando or they like wearing boxers is it? Their balls hanging loose like that until it's so like.. too swingy? So have to grab? Aiiyoh.. pls la.. I don't need to see it.. T.T I can understand that guys sometimes have to 'rearrange' the little brothers a bit.. but then.. aaarrghh.. not at THAT frequency.. rap rap rap grab crotch rap rap rap grab crotch. HUHHH!!???

Comments

Popular Posts