SATC

This is just too rich..

Narrative of a modern day romance (or rather a high school one as I see it)

hahaha..

And.. yes.. I finally watched the much anticipated Sex and the City.. well, anticipated by ME that is. Haha.. I LOOOVEED it!

Sorry la, I'm just a hopeless romantic at that alright. HEhehe.. so, I'll leave you peeps (esp. those in M'sia) who haven't watched it to find out for yourselves the ending of the story... but yes, it was rather entertaining. Matt thinks I'm like Charlotte.. Blah.. hypochondriac mar.. Bleeehh.. I not as bad as her alright!!!

Anyway, someone is running to Sydney with his mistress at the end of this month.. Hmmfft.. well, his PRIMARY *cough* mistress ain't too happy about it.. cause.. she wants to go tooooo.. LEEEnnnnn.. if primary mistress goes, she can meet up with you!!!! But, noooooo... I don't think I have enough money anyway. Moreover, things are slightly.. well, let's just say, not planned and up in the air at the moment. I see a job on the horizon!!!! oooooo..

Comments

Popular Posts