Mama Mia!
Yes, I watched it. Poor bf, dragged him to watch it. Okay, as repayment.. I promise to go watch a movie that he likes and I don't... hehehe.
Matthew so bad.. leaving me alone for 4 days 3 nights to go on some company trip thingy.. hmmft.. Okaylah.. fine.. it's training for company.. Syydddnneeeee.. bleehhh.. Can't a little girl be jealous? *big eyes* heheheheh..
But anyyywaaayy.. the show was pretty good. I liked it.. Cause, you know... I like musicals.. Although, there were some draggy bits.. like.. snore, you can cut it now.. cause it's repeating and they're not even moving from the spot neither is the scene changing.. *yawn* But on the whole, entertaining with a couple of LOL scenes.
The thing is, it being Tuesday.. it's supposedly 'cheap movie day'. So, we happily made our way to the cinema.. while waiting in line, a lady approaches us and gives us a coupon for 2 for $20 tickets. We thought, er.. kinda useless anyway since the tickets were cheap.. Turns out.. we were wrong. There are no $10 movies for blockbusters.. Such a rip-off! What happened to that??? Lucky for that lady.. WEll, the coupons were pretty much expiring tomorrow(or rather, today) so she was giving it to us anyway...
You see, the thing is.. the Indian uncle and aunty were very kind.. I mean, I'm really grateful and all.. but.. sigh... one of their friends were later singing to the songs in the movie T.T... Okay.. I understand that in the musical people were encouraged to sing along.. But this is the movie maaan.. I don't know la.. I just wasn't used to it. It was funny of course cause the uncle was like singing to the female ABBA songs.. hahahha.. damn kau funny. But yeah.. Matt kept laughing.. I kept trying to hint to the uncle to shussh.. I'm such a party pooper heh? =.=.. They were noisy la.. Quite excitable bunch.. hahahahha.. So funny.
But yes, that was my Mama Mia! experience. Worth a 'cheap' watch. Go on Tuesday.. but make sure you can get in for $10... that means having to wait if you want to go to Skycity cinemas.. if not, you could try Hoyts or other cinemas.. Mmm.. i just checked out Skycity cinemas.. and well, this is their promo for their 'cheap-as Tuesdays'
Cheap As Tuesdays
Tuesdays are great value at SKYCITY Cinemas. Every Tuesday, you’ll pay just $10.00 for your ticket. That's Cheap As! So why not head along to your local SKYCITY Cinema to check out the latest blockbuster for less?
Cheap As Tuesday Terms and Conditions:
* Excludes films listed as Blockbuster pricing
Could the description be anymore misleading? I know the T&Cs are there.. but isn't using the term 'latest blockbuster' a bit misleading.. I mean, not every movie's a blockbuster is it? So why check out the latest 'blockbuster' and not 'movie'. Yes yes, I'm being bitchy..
Berkeley cinemas doesn't have this clause... I'm not sure about Hoyts.. Should check it out.
Matthew so bad.. leaving me alone for 4 days 3 nights to go on some company trip thingy.. hmmft.. Okaylah.. fine.. it's training for company.. Syydddnneeeee.. bleehhh.. Can't a little girl be jealous? *big eyes* heheheheh..
But anyyywaaayy.. the show was pretty good. I liked it.. Cause, you know... I like musicals.. Although, there were some draggy bits.. like.. snore, you can cut it now.. cause it's repeating and they're not even moving from the spot neither is the scene changing.. *yawn* But on the whole, entertaining with a couple of LOL scenes.
The thing is, it being Tuesday.. it's supposedly 'cheap movie day'. So, we happily made our way to the cinema.. while waiting in line, a lady approaches us and gives us a coupon for 2 for $20 tickets. We thought, er.. kinda useless anyway since the tickets were cheap.. Turns out.. we were wrong. There are no $10 movies for blockbusters.. Such a rip-off! What happened to that??? Lucky for that lady.. WEll, the coupons were pretty much expiring tomorrow(or rather, today) so she was giving it to us anyway...
You see, the thing is.. the Indian uncle and aunty were very kind.. I mean, I'm really grateful and all.. but.. sigh... one of their friends were later singing to the songs in the movie T.T... Okay.. I understand that in the musical people were encouraged to sing along.. But this is the movie maaan.. I don't know la.. I just wasn't used to it. It was funny of course cause the uncle was like singing to the female ABBA songs.. hahahha.. damn kau funny. But yeah.. Matt kept laughing.. I kept trying to hint to the uncle to shussh.. I'm such a party pooper heh? =.=.. They were noisy la.. Quite excitable bunch.. hahahahha.. So funny.
But yes, that was my Mama Mia! experience. Worth a 'cheap' watch. Go on Tuesday.. but make sure you can get in for $10... that means having to wait if you want to go to Skycity cinemas.. if not, you could try Hoyts or other cinemas.. Mmm.. i just checked out Skycity cinemas.. and well, this is their promo for their 'cheap-as Tuesdays'
Cheap As Tuesdays
Tuesdays are great value at SKYCITY Cinemas. Every Tuesday, you’ll pay just $10.00 for your ticket. That's Cheap As! So why not head along to your local SKYCITY Cinema to check out the latest blockbuster for less?
Cheap As Tuesday Terms and Conditions:
* Excludes films listed as Blockbuster pricing
Could the description be anymore misleading? I know the T&Cs are there.. but isn't using the term 'latest blockbuster' a bit misleading.. I mean, not every movie's a blockbuster is it? So why check out the latest 'blockbuster' and not 'movie'. Yes yes, I'm being bitchy..
Berkeley cinemas doesn't have this clause... I'm not sure about Hoyts.. Should check it out.
Comments