Got a headache.. Feeling a bit low..
Got a call.. about a job....
It's again, not really what I want.
Should I pursue... or should I relent..
I don't know.. I'm just not in the mood to think too much. My back's aching.. I feel a tad woozy..
So many factors.. yet.. opportunities are few. As much I wish I could say "I know".. I just don't. Even if I did know.. there are just too many factors plaguing the "I know" pulling it into a "I'm not sure".
I went shopping today... Yeah lah.. I know.. Belum cari kerja (haven't found a job) but shop like don't know what.. But no lah.. I bought things I needed. Bought 2 pairs of trackies.. 1 3/4 length and another full length trackies from K-mart. 25% off! I didn't even realise there was a discount :D.. They need bigger signs!!! Hehhee.. I tried on so many pairs.. Decided on the full length and 3/4 length one but as Cel and I were walking away from the dressing room, I realised that the long pair cost $30!! yikes.. quickly doubled back and gave it back.. Paid for the 3/4 length one when we realised.. SALE!!!
Thought we didn't have time and had to get Cel back to city quick before her boy came to get her.. So we walked off to the car only to double back after her boy said that he'd pick her up from a closer location. wheee... I got the long pair for $22+ :D woots!!! I love sale..
Also got 2 cuddle buddies . One for my dad and one for me. I originally was attracted to a baby pink one (not on the site) and saw the mocha/brown coloured one. Was going to pick the mocha coloured one for dad when... I decided I wanted it... hehehe.. Chose royal blue for my dad in the end. Best thing is, it was $45 for 2 as opposed to $50!! woots!!! :D If I'd bought it a few weeks ago, it wouldn't cost me $5 more. Oh wells.. tralalalla.. :D happy camper. Hehehe.. I saw a new use for the cuddle buddy today. The sales person used it as a... hat.. Yes.. you heard me right.. a HAT. hahahhaha!
Got a call from my sis saying that we were celebrating my bro-in-law's b'day today.. so, I had to make a detour to get a cake from Gateau House from Queen st. I made a mistake in taking Symonds st... Was stuck in traffic for a while. Heh.. I must admit, in the half year that I haven't been driving around town, I sure am out of touch with the 'shortcuts' now. heh.
While stuck in traffic on Symonds, I saw a guy that looked a lot like VB from the back.. I was getting all excited when I suddenly realised and woke up.. heck.. VB's in the USA girl!!! eesh.. Then it kinda was a bit nostalgic and all.. sort of a lull you wake up from.. sigh.
Alrighty.. I'm off to think about my future. Yeap.. my future. Sigh.
Got a call.. about a job....
It's again, not really what I want.
Should I pursue... or should I relent..
I don't know.. I'm just not in the mood to think too much. My back's aching.. I feel a tad woozy..
So many factors.. yet.. opportunities are few. As much I wish I could say "I know".. I just don't. Even if I did know.. there are just too many factors plaguing the "I know" pulling it into a "I'm not sure".
~~@~~
I went shopping today... Yeah lah.. I know.. Belum cari kerja (haven't found a job) but shop like don't know what.. But no lah.. I bought things I needed. Bought 2 pairs of trackies.. 1 3/4 length and another full length trackies from K-mart. 25% off! I didn't even realise there was a discount :D.. They need bigger signs!!! Hehhee.. I tried on so many pairs.. Decided on the full length and 3/4 length one but as Cel and I were walking away from the dressing room, I realised that the long pair cost $30!! yikes.. quickly doubled back and gave it back.. Paid for the 3/4 length one when we realised.. SALE!!!
Thought we didn't have time and had to get Cel back to city quick before her boy came to get her.. So we walked off to the car only to double back after her boy said that he'd pick her up from a closer location. wheee... I got the long pair for $22+ :D woots!!! I love sale..
Also got 2 cuddle buddies . One for my dad and one for me. I originally was attracted to a baby pink one (not on the site) and saw the mocha/brown coloured one. Was going to pick the mocha coloured one for dad when... I decided I wanted it... hehehe.. Chose royal blue for my dad in the end. Best thing is, it was $45 for 2 as opposed to $50!! woots!!! :D If I'd bought it a few weeks ago, it wouldn't cost me $5 more. Oh wells.. tralalalla.. :D happy camper. Hehehe.. I saw a new use for the cuddle buddy today. The sales person used it as a... hat.. Yes.. you heard me right.. a HAT. hahahhaha!
Got a call from my sis saying that we were celebrating my bro-in-law's b'day today.. so, I had to make a detour to get a cake from Gateau House from Queen st. I made a mistake in taking Symonds st... Was stuck in traffic for a while. Heh.. I must admit, in the half year that I haven't been driving around town, I sure am out of touch with the 'shortcuts' now. heh.
While stuck in traffic on Symonds, I saw a guy that looked a lot like VB from the back.. I was getting all excited when I suddenly realised and woke up.. heck.. VB's in the USA girl!!! eesh.. Then it kinda was a bit nostalgic and all.. sort of a lull you wake up from.. sigh.
Alrighty.. I'm off to think about my future. Yeap.. my future. Sigh.
Comments