Girl.

First, I thought this was a funny vid.. or some random thing about a girl... and poverty.. but hey, there's a hidden message in there..




~~@~~


On another note, I called up the graduation office today because I still have yet to receive a graduation package.. at first I thought it was because graduation applications were not opened yet. They just did on 30th of June. Okay, fine.. yes, I've been procrastinating a bit. Since I was in Malaysia and all, I was kind of 'away' and detached.. but now that I am back, I finally got around to calling them up. Well, I did.. and it seems that I am not eligible for graduation. Hmm.. so the nice guy at the grad office patches me through to someone at my faculty. I hate it that I keep forgetting to ask WHO I was speaking to and for their contact number. grr.. But anyway, she checks and says that she needs to ask the people at the Student Records dept. Okay, then she says something that gets me a bit edgy and annoyed, "I have to warn you, there may be a chance that you may not make it for the coming graduation."

Er.??

"You mean the Spring graduation?"

"Yes."

Okay.. the first thing that comes to my mind is, "oh shit.. my parents have already got everything planned to fly in in Sept!". Then I get really annoyed and all. I start fuming. Though, I really shouldn't until they get back to me on this issue. The thing is, I really don't think that there should be any problems with getting me into the coming graduation.

For, one, it was their fault that they mucked up. Yes, my grades came out at an awkward time. In April, while I actually 'finished' in the summer sem. Still, that shouldn't be my fault right? You've had a few months between then and now to sort that out. Then, the other thing is, I am calling now in early July. Graduation isn't until the mid to end of September. There is still 2 months to go! Surely that's enough time to slot me in somewhere.. considering, well, applications for graduation closes in AUGUST? Moreover, examinations for first sem have just finished and correct me if I'm wrong, but usually.. people who grad in sem 1 have the chance to grad in the Spring.. right? So, why's there any problem at all? Well, maybe the lady at the faculty was just trying to be on the safe side in giving me that 'disclaimer'. Though, I just think it utterly ridiculous that she should tell me that anyway.. because really, is it such a logistical nightmare to include me in the graduation ceremony since results from 1st sem exams are well, not really completely out yet and applications for grad closes only in late AUGUST? yeesh.

That.. is my rant of the day..

Oh.. I cut my hair today.. oh man.. tell me why did I do it T.T.. I mean, why?

Photobucket
Me.. BEFORE.


NOw?



It looks the same.. but shorter.. okay.. I a bit bleh now.. haihhh.. yeah lah.. like the guy manning the 'swoop' thing in Rotorua said, "you're boring aren't you?"

Bah.

I think I liked it longer. So much for change.. lemme see if I can style it differently?

Comments

Popular Posts