I think I'm getting better with the whole guessing where ppl are from judging by their accents. I guess I can somewhat tell Irish, definitely British(I think), and French. Hmm.. Malaysian and Singaporean obviously.. Ah well.
I visited a cheese factory today. Very interesting.
I should have bought more yogurt. It's so yummy.. mmm..
I don't know what to say. It's raining again.. bah.. I'm sick of the rain. Well, at least the wind isn't blowing like nuts.
It's the first day of "Aunty's" visit. Bah humbug..
NO honestly, the rain isn't letting up. Oh well, better to have water than the lack of! Oh yes, there's cake in the fridge.. mmm.. *totters off for depressed as hell fill me up food*
I can't wait till my bf gets back. I only get to see him tomorrow though :(... ahh.. I know, I only haven't seen him for like 3 days. heh... Sabar sabar.. This time around not too bad. But, memang, the long periods of separation have somewhat helped I suppose.
ps: In hindsight, I think I really screwed up the interview! oops.
I visited a cheese factory today. Very interesting.
I should have bought more yogurt. It's so yummy.. mmm..
I don't know what to say. It's raining again.. bah.. I'm sick of the rain. Well, at least the wind isn't blowing like nuts.
It's the first day of "Aunty's" visit. Bah humbug..
NO honestly, the rain isn't letting up. Oh well, better to have water than the lack of! Oh yes, there's cake in the fridge.. mmm.. *totters off for depressed as hell fill me up food*
I can't wait till my bf gets back. I only get to see him tomorrow though :(... ahh.. I know, I only haven't seen him for like 3 days. heh... Sabar sabar.. This time around not too bad. But, memang, the long periods of separation have somewhat helped I suppose.
ps: In hindsight, I think I really screwed up the interview! oops.
Comments