WOooot! Congrats to Team Mahpeks for winning in their division finals for netball! You guys stressed me out heaps but yaah.. so fun screaming for you.. Cause I'm kiasu like that and I damn kan cheong when watching games lor! WOOOOOT!! You guys and girls ROCK! Like Audrey said, one division up now! hehehhe..
Anyway, currently having a mild headache-like and very irritated mouth from what I suspect is due to MSG that was present in the deep fried chicken bits from Momo tea house. I am starting to get annoyed with chinese cooking cause they use damn a lot of MSG and it really screws my whole system up. Think I got my Dad's genes cause he's real sensitive. I swear I was damn bloated in Malaysia. Plus, my gastric system was just in major turmoil. Oh lord.. I am like so super cannot take Malaysian local food laaa.. ARGH.. not TOO bad.. but it DOES affect me. I feel like I've lost weight since coming back. However, I have a feeling it's just cause of really bad water retention in malaysia. My sis said I looked real bloated back in M'sia.
Groan.. there goes the weekend. I really really need to buck up on my job search. I have been back almost a month (one week out).. Come on Christine! I feel so lost.
Other than that.. uhmm.. Not much really.. Spent yesterday eating, eating, walking around Queen st. with Cel, bought a dress at the insistence of Cel(okay, I liked it too!), bummed around. lala.. Had meals with bf and his family yesterday. Yum cha for lunch. Sorta a b'day thing for his mum I think. Then later, dinner at his place. Mee sua.. i loovee mee sua.. hehehe.. My gawd.. Aunty feeds me too much.. The bowl of noodles was HUUUGE.. I HAD to take noodles out... but I ended up eating more anyway.. Didn't finish the entire bowl but I did eat most of it. hehehe..
Bf refuses to learn to cook. Only pasta or noodles..=.=.. Ceh.. 'Variety' of dishes will come in the form of "different types of pasta", which he can't even name other than spaghetti and tortellini.. of which he doesn't even know what it is!
Anyway, I am gonna go drink Powerade. Tina's telling me too.. Ooo.. I like it when I have friends who are pharmacists or doctors! Wheeeee :D! I'm a gonna go go now :D
Anyway, currently having a mild headache-like and very irritated mouth from what I suspect is due to MSG that was present in the deep fried chicken bits from Momo tea house. I am starting to get annoyed with chinese cooking cause they use damn a lot of MSG and it really screws my whole system up. Think I got my Dad's genes cause he's real sensitive. I swear I was damn bloated in Malaysia. Plus, my gastric system was just in major turmoil. Oh lord.. I am like so super cannot take Malaysian local food laaa.. ARGH.. not TOO bad.. but it DOES affect me. I feel like I've lost weight since coming back. However, I have a feeling it's just cause of really bad water retention in malaysia. My sis said I looked real bloated back in M'sia.
Groan.. there goes the weekend. I really really need to buck up on my job search. I have been back almost a month (one week out).. Come on Christine! I feel so lost.
Other than that.. uhmm.. Not much really.. Spent yesterday eating, eating, walking around Queen st. with Cel, bought a dress at the insistence of Cel(okay, I liked it too!), bummed around. lala.. Had meals with bf and his family yesterday. Yum cha for lunch. Sorta a b'day thing for his mum I think. Then later, dinner at his place. Mee sua.. i loovee mee sua.. hehehe.. My gawd.. Aunty feeds me too much.. The bowl of noodles was HUUUGE.. I HAD to take noodles out... but I ended up eating more anyway.. Didn't finish the entire bowl but I did eat most of it. hehehe..
Bf refuses to learn to cook. Only pasta or noodles..=.=.. Ceh.. 'Variety' of dishes will come in the form of "different types of pasta", which he can't even name other than spaghetti and tortellini.. of which he doesn't even know what it is!
Anyway, I am gonna go drink Powerade. Tina's telling me too.. Ooo.. I like it when I have friends who are pharmacists or doctors! Wheeeee :D! I'm a gonna go go now :D
Comments