Psychrometric my psycho...
One wonders how psychometric tests actually contribute to whether you're a damn good worker or not. Granted. I have no patience for such things as I think they are a waste of time. Yes. So, generally, I find myself straying from such things and have no patience for such things. I think they're annoying and what not. The last psychrometric test which I did was probably back when I was in primary school.. After UPSR(the big primary school exam), we had one of these 'IQ' tests which smells stinkingly LIKE aforementioned psychrometric tests..
Suffice to say, I barely even got through HALF of it before I just went "A, B, C, D, A, B, C, D"
Yes. I didn't even bother finishing it. For all I care, my 'IQ' level was like.. equivalent to a mentally retarded person's or worse... Heh. OH lord.. how did I even manage to get honours with that then! It's amazingly.. all.. wrong.
HAHAHHA.. Interview tomorrow with a recruitment agent. Suck balls. I'm not ready.. but it probably won't matter if I were ready or not to be honest. Because I doubt any extra time would make much progres... or would it?
Time to hang the clothes up now.
TATA!
Suffice to say, I barely even got through HALF of it before I just went "A, B, C, D, A, B, C, D"
Yes. I didn't even bother finishing it. For all I care, my 'IQ' level was like.. equivalent to a mentally retarded person's or worse... Heh. OH lord.. how did I even manage to get honours with that then! It's amazingly.. all.. wrong.
HAHAHHA.. Interview tomorrow with a recruitment agent. Suck balls. I'm not ready.. but it probably won't matter if I were ready or not to be honest. Because I doubt any extra time would make much progres... or would it?
Time to hang the clothes up now.
TATA!
Comments