Yum yum in my tum tum @ Espresso Workshop
Hey friends/family/peeps in NZ!
Well, kind of just felt like 'noting' this down. Btw, I don't get paid to do this. Yes, I know one of the proprietors personally but no, he didn't ask me to do this. It's cause I just browsed their fb group and website. Also owing to the fact that they are opening a new outlet real real realll soon!
Espresso Workshop's the name of the place that I'm going to talk abt. Website's found at here and you can also see their facebook group here.
What's Espresso Workshop? It's an espresso bar that serves up some pretty mean coffee.. I personally don't drink coffee.. But from what my friends/sister(who's like a coffee addict and lover)/family whom I've brought there.. they love the coffee there. I mean, my sis especially okay?
As for me? I love my soy hot chocolate done to perfection. I like the way they make my soy hot chocolate. I know, super redundant to have hot chocolate in an ESPRESSO bar. haha.. trust me to deviate from the obvious. However, do you know how difficult it is to find somewhere that does your hot chocolate(soy for that matter) so nicely that the foam looks good, it tastes good PLUS.. the temperature is just right? Yeah, my biggest beef with most places is that they serve their drinks at temperatures which just.. make me go.. ugh. PLus, they are one of the few, if not the only that I know of atm, cafes that serve... TRIM SOY.. hell yeah, They have milk, trim milk, soy AND TRIM SOY.. bwahhahahhahaha.. I love my trim soy(shaddup.. I know I'm obsessing XP)
At their current Parnell location, food selection is limited. Still, what is served is good. I mean, how often is it that you can eat a scone without reheating it? I personally have not encountered many. (Dont' wanna think about what 'goodness' has been added for such effect tho.. heheheh) However, the new outlet in Epsom has a full kitchen with a fuller menu. So, worth trying right? hehehe..
Oh well, just so you know.. if you're looking for a new cafe to go to and you're in the vicinity of Epsom(or even if you're not :P), check Espresso Workshop out. I mean, with the slip in standards of some of my old fav cafes *cough* fraser's *cough*, I really need to look for a new haunt now!
Hehehe.. can I get a free soy hot choc now, David? :P jUst kidding..
Yah lah.. I like the hot chocolate there.. so TRY IT OUT LAAAAAA :D
Well, kind of just felt like 'noting' this down. Btw, I don't get paid to do this. Yes, I know one of the proprietors personally but no, he didn't ask me to do this. It's cause I just browsed their fb group and website. Also owing to the fact that they are opening a new outlet real real realll soon!
Espresso Workshop's the name of the place that I'm going to talk abt. Website's found at here and you can also see their facebook group here.
What's Espresso Workshop? It's an espresso bar that serves up some pretty mean coffee.. I personally don't drink coffee.. But from what my friends/sister(who's like a coffee addict and lover)/family whom I've brought there.. they love the coffee there. I mean, my sis especially okay?
As for me? I love my soy hot chocolate done to perfection. I like the way they make my soy hot chocolate. I know, super redundant to have hot chocolate in an ESPRESSO bar. haha.. trust me to deviate from the obvious. However, do you know how difficult it is to find somewhere that does your hot chocolate(soy for that matter) so nicely that the foam looks good, it tastes good PLUS.. the temperature is just right? Yeah, my biggest beef with most places is that they serve their drinks at temperatures which just.. make me go.. ugh. PLus, they are one of the few, if not the only that I know of atm, cafes that serve... TRIM SOY.. hell yeah, They have milk, trim milk, soy AND TRIM SOY.. bwahhahahhahaha.. I love my trim soy(shaddup.. I know I'm obsessing XP)
At their current Parnell location, food selection is limited. Still, what is served is good. I mean, how often is it that you can eat a scone without reheating it? I personally have not encountered many. (Dont' wanna think about what 'goodness' has been added for such effect tho.. heheheh) However, the new outlet in Epsom has a full kitchen with a fuller menu. So, worth trying right? hehehe..
Oh well, just so you know.. if you're looking for a new cafe to go to and you're in the vicinity of Epsom(or even if you're not :P), check Espresso Workshop out. I mean, with the slip in standards of some of my old fav cafes *cough* fraser's *cough*, I really need to look for a new haunt now!
Hehehe.. can I get a free soy hot choc now, David? :P jUst kidding..
Yah lah.. I like the hot chocolate there.. so TRY IT OUT LAAAAAA :D
Comments