I'm about 51 posts away from my 2000th post. I have been blogging for more than 4 and half years now. Funny how you don't realise how long you've been doing something until one day, when you suddenly do..

So, anyway, here's the new vid from Radiohead that's been making big news.




Made without any cameras and er.. I think laser technology.

Talking about the progress of technology, I believe that there might be a shift in the method of 'cold calling' now. Soon enough, it really won't be cold-calling but more like cold-emailing. None of the companies I called up to speak to the HR department actually put me through to their HR dept. They merely referred me to their online websites. Heh.. I suppose maybe it's just more so with the bigger companies and not really with the smaller ones. Who knows?

So, yes... is my background looking alright? Had to fix it a little.

Comments

Popular Posts