The results of doing too many things at once. You forget what you want to do until something triggers your memory; if you're lucky...
What I wanted to blog about earlier in the last post was about my dream.
Yes, I have been dreaming heaps about being back in Malaysia and rushing for my flight back to NZ.
Just yesterday morning, I was dreaming about rushing for my flight.. In fact, funnily enough, I was about to take a piano exam as well! To get the certificate to sort of, tie together my Grade 8 cert.. As if grade 8 was not 'complete' enough, well, that's the feeling I got anyway. I had to forego the examination as I was rushing for my flight and had not foresaw that it would clash. In fact, i had a very blase attitude about the exam really. I don't know.. I remember saying to myself that I had not practised for like about a month anyway! So, I would probably would have done horribly for the exam. Definitely though, I was rushing back to NZ..
I'm quite sure I dreamt something similar as well. I was also still in Malaysia and about to return back to NZ... I think I told Matt about it when I woke up. I kind of had a nightmare too.. Oh.. i remember the dream now. Was back in 'Malaysia'(it was a weird malaysia mind you..) and it was like going to be nightfall.. I don't know what was so special about that night, but we were supposed to go back to Kluang or something. Not sure if it was Kluang per se... but definitely drive back to a hometown. But people were rather edgy and were trying to return back soon. It definitely was like a big event where people were going back to their hometowns. The thing is, there was like this serious haunting going on. In particular, in this one street I think. So, people were edgy about that and trying to go home before then.. Yeah, weird.
Then I'm also quite sure when I was in Rotorua, I dreamt about being back in Malaysia and about to return back to NZ as well..
Well, let's just say, the feeling of waking up from my dream of thinking that I'm in Malaysia and about to come back to NZ, only to wake up to realise that I am already back in NZ, is starting to get quite familiar and normal to me.
What I wanted to blog about earlier in the last post was about my dream.
Yes, I have been dreaming heaps about being back in Malaysia and rushing for my flight back to NZ.
Just yesterday morning, I was dreaming about rushing for my flight.. In fact, funnily enough, I was about to take a piano exam as well! To get the certificate to sort of, tie together my Grade 8 cert.. As if grade 8 was not 'complete' enough, well, that's the feeling I got anyway. I had to forego the examination as I was rushing for my flight and had not foresaw that it would clash. In fact, i had a very blase attitude about the exam really. I don't know.. I remember saying to myself that I had not practised for like about a month anyway! So, I would probably would have done horribly for the exam. Definitely though, I was rushing back to NZ..
I'm quite sure I dreamt something similar as well. I was also still in Malaysia and about to return back to NZ... I think I told Matt about it when I woke up. I kind of had a nightmare too.. Oh.. i remember the dream now. Was back in 'Malaysia'(it was a weird malaysia mind you..) and it was like going to be nightfall.. I don't know what was so special about that night, but we were supposed to go back to Kluang or something. Not sure if it was Kluang per se... but definitely drive back to a hometown. But people were rather edgy and were trying to return back soon. It definitely was like a big event where people were going back to their hometowns. The thing is, there was like this serious haunting going on. In particular, in this one street I think. So, people were edgy about that and trying to go home before then.. Yeah, weird.
Then I'm also quite sure when I was in Rotorua, I dreamt about being back in Malaysia and about to return back to NZ as well..
Well, let's just say, the feeling of waking up from my dream of thinking that I'm in Malaysia and about to come back to NZ, only to wake up to realise that I am already back in NZ, is starting to get quite familiar and normal to me.
Comments